| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Faiz Abad in September is warm at 20.1 °C (68.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.9 °C (85.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.3 °C (50.5 °F).
- In September the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 19.6 °C (35.3 °F).
- The weather in September is arid. An airy 1.5mm (0.1in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:47 long and the longest day is 12:57 long with an average length of 12:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Faiz Abad September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Faiz Abad, Afghanistan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Faiz Abad: