| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Faiz Abad in July is hot at 26.25 °C (79.25 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.7 °C (96.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.8 °C (62.2 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 18.9 °C (34 °F).
- The weather in July is arid. An airy 5.8mm (0.2in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 14:05 long and the longest day is 14:40 long with an average length of 14:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Faiz Abad July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Faiz Abad, Afghanistan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Faiz Abad: