| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Faiz Abad in February is cool at 3.5 °C (38.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.2 °C (46.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.2 °C (29.8 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in February is marginally dry. Only 65mm (2.6in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:18 long and the longest day is 11:15 long with an average length of 10:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Faiz Abad February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Faiz Abad, Afghanistan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Faiz Abad: