| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Faiz Abad in August is fairly hot at 25.2 °C (77.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.9 °C (94.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in August is 19.4 °C (34.9 °F).
- The weather in August is arid. An airy 1mm (0in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 12:59 long and the longest day is 14:03 long with an average length of 13:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Faiz Abad August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Faiz Abad, Afghanistan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Faiz Abad: